Subject Matter Experts (SME) act as a well of deep, technical knowledge stemming from considerable hands-on experience in a specialized position, field, or domain. Utilizing SMEs can assist in staff training, planning for projects, and increase confidence in decision making. With SMEs in a vast array of subjects, TAA can provide the insights and clarity necessary to organize and execute a broad range of missions in contingency and non-contingency environments.
Areas of SME support include: transportation; logistics & supply chain management and operations; in-theatre economic development, analysis, and support; heavy, medium, and light manufacturing; pharmaceuticals; agricultural businesses; textiles; fertilizer; electricity generation; transmission and distribution; oil and petro-chemicals; and other industrial processes.
TAA Senior Executive Operational Support Services provides:
- Policy formulation, documentation and legislative support, including staffing and coordination.
- Drafting of policy and legislative issues.
- Drafting of responses to:
- Presidential & Office of Management & Budget Inquiries
- Congressional Inquiries
- General Accountability Office, and Inspector General Inquiries and Audits and Follow-ups
- Management and monitoring of Client correspondence tracking databases
- General Senior Executive Office Operations Management