TAA supports a full range of contracting activities, from determining client needs to supporting contract award activities such as acquisition planning; facilitating source selection, including Industry Day support; developing requests for proposals (RFP); and providing subject matter expertise support for the evaluation process, with continuing support during surveillance.
TAA has developed training on evaluation standards and criteria, and trained Source Selection Evaluation Boards to ensure consistent evaluation of submissions. We have prepared executive-level briefings to source-selection decision makers, including the Source Selection Advisory Committee and Source Selection Authority.
TAA assists our clients in developing:
- Acquisition Strategy and Plans
- Alternatives Analysis Statement of Objectives
- Source Selection Plans
- Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans
- Contract Deliverables Requirements List
- Contract Line Items
- Solicitation Sections (including Sections L and M)